Last year, this look would have been totally out of my comfort zone. But this year I am all about bright and vivid colors in my makeup.
One of IsaDora’s summer collections is called Blue Bliss and consists of five Perfect Contour Kajal Waterproof with colors ranging from pitch black, lavender, turquoise and blue.
And by waterproof… They sure mean waterproof! It seriously won’t budge and I honestly have a hard time removing it at the end of the day. But I will pick a little bit trouble with removal over smudged eyeliner that gets all over the place.
The collection also contains three new liquid lipsticks in the shades 21 Orange Pop, 22 Coral Cocktail and 23 Pink Play, three Wonder Nail shades in 558 Turquoise Bliss, 559 Sparkling Sand and 516 Regatta (my favorite) and two new shades of their Grand Volume Lash Color Mascara in 141 Blue Bliss and 142 Aquatic.
Last but not least they have also released their Twist-Up Balm but with a splash of color. I’m wearing Sheer Raspberry on my lips on the pics below. I’ve really liked a sheer glossy lip for this summer as well and I have hardly even been reaching for liquid lipsticks.
I really liked the look I created with the collection and I have been reaching for a lot of these products since I took these pictures as well.
What do you guys think of the collection?
Products listed below!
- IsaDora Face Mist
- IsaDora Nude Fluid Foundation in 14 Nude Vanilla
- Cover Up Foundation in 60 Light Cover
- Perfect Blush in 68 Bronze Glow
- Sculptor Bar in 20 Nude
- Eye Shadow Palette Golden Edition in 65 Golden Eyes
- Perfect Contour Kajal Waterproof in 38 Aquatic
- Grand Volume Lash Color in 141 Blue Bliss
- Precision Brow Pen in 74 Taupe
- Brow Shaping Gel in 61 Light Brown
- Big Bold Mascara Extreme Black
- Twist-Up Lip Balm in 82 Sheer Raspberry